Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Corporate Gypsy-Here We Go!

My name is Amy. I have a job that requires me to travel.

My territory is all of North Carolina. This blog will chronicle my travels. I have a lot of stories built up over the years, which many of my friends and family find amusing.

The purpose of my blog is to share these stories. I’ll do this by posting a new story every week for one year, starting in January. I hope that people will get a laugh out of them, and I hope that I will become even more thankful for the experiences I’ve had by telling them.

I want this to be interactive, so monthly I will ask for your crazy work stories too!

I hope you enjoy reading about my life as a corporate gypsy!

2 comments:

  1. I am looking forward to hearing more about your travels and travails. Although now I am worried about somehow ending up in sales as well. I couldnt sell hate to a Klan member. Keep writing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great start, just be sure to leave husband stories on some other blog!!

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me-Let me know what you think!